Need an articulate female voiceover for your Important Safety Information (ISI)?
You’ve come to the right place!
Have some questions?
Of course! Let’s start with demos. Here are some samples of ISI voiceover I’ve done in the past, to show you some examples of what yours could sound like.
Here’s a typical ISI for an audience of healthcare professionals. This is from a project that I’ve done for a client, but the name of the drug has been left out.
Here’s a more patient-focused ISI. This is from an audition version of the script that has the drug name replaced with “tradename.”
Jump down if you’ve heard enough demos.
Here are a few more general medical demos. See also my pages about medical video voiceover, and medical eLearning, if you’re looking for that.
I am uniquely qualified to voice ISI and other biomedical content because of my background, skills, and experience.
I have been a full time professional voice actor since 2013, with thousands of successfully completed projects. Many of those were medical and scientific in nature.
I have a PhD in Biochemistry. My thesis project concentrated on the fields of Neuroscience, Metabolism, and Lipid Biology.
I also attended medical school (to become an MD) for 2 years before changing careers and becoming a voice actor. This included a lot of anatomy & physiology, pharmacology, pathology, and clinical education. As a result I am very comfortable with the vocabulary of these domains, and I can confidently self-direct on clinical, medical, and scientific scripts, with or without a pronunciation guide.
What you will receive:
☑️ A professional, broadcast quality voiceover for your ISI (Important Safety Information) – from Stephanie Murphy, a uniquely qualified voice actor with a PhD and biomedical science background.
• I understand the message and can communicate it that much more effectively!
• Familiarity with clinical, scientific, and biomedical terms, even those specific to certain disorders or systems.
☑️ Trustworthy, authoritative voice sound, but also down to earth and authentic.
• Great for patient-focused videos, or for a Healthcare Professional audience.
• Frequently cast in ISI, health, and science related projects!
☑️ Broadcast quality, finished, edited and mastered audio file, ready to use in your project.
• True to script
• Free of errors, outtakes, breaths, distracting sounds.
☑️ Customize your project:
• Option to connect for live directed recording session via any meeting platform such as Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, Source Connect, or conference call.
• Option to sync timing to an existing video or scratch track.
• Files split and labeled according to your instructions.
• In the audio format of your choice
☑️ Usage in perpetuity.
• Full buyout means unlimited usage for your audio.
• With the option to update the voiceover in the future, and only pay for the updated parts.
+ Get your ISI professionally voiced and done right, this week. +
FAQ about ISI Voiceover
What’s the turnaround time?
For ISI under 10 minutes (1500 words) – typically 3 weekdays or sooner.
Faster turnaround is sometimes possible – contact me for availablity at VO at SMVoice dot info. Note: rush fees may apply for same-day delivery or next-day delivery on longer scripts.
Can you get me a custom quote? I don’t see what I want to order listed.
Yes! Please contact me at VO at SMVoice dot info if you would like a custom quote.
Do you offer live directed recording sessions?
Yes. I can connect with you by virtually any platform, such as Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, Source Connect, or phone/conference call and am available some weekdays. I’m in the Eastern US time zone (GMT -4 EDT / GMT -5 EST.) For availability on specific dates/times or ranges, please ask: VO at SMVoice dot info
Can you sync the timing of a voiceover to an existing video or scratch track?
What’s your revision policy?
In a nutshell: Any errors that I make will always be corrected at no charge. The only situation where extra charges apply are late stage script rewrites that come in after I have received your script, recorded the voiceover, and delivered it to you.
More details: The following types of errors will be always be corrected at no additional cost to you.
• Any errors in pronunciation
• Any errors in quality –
◦ for example, outtakes left in
◦ audio glitches
◦ difficult to understand words
• The pacing or delivery of the voiceover doesn’t match the instructions given –
◦ for example, it needs to be exactly 2 minutes long and it wasn’t
◦ or, you wanted the voiceover to sound like a specific demo you heard or a reference video you provided, and it doesn’t match
Additional charges only apply for script changes.
• If you’d like to change any part of the script after you’ve sent me the script to record and I’ve delivered the recording…
◦ there will be additional charges at the same rate as the original project.
◦ The charges will apply only to the parts of the voiceover that need to be changed due to script changes
◦ with a $100 minimum.
• The same policy for script changes applies to any updates you’d like to make later on, after the project is already completed. I keep all master files and can update previous projects, and only charge for the updated parts.
Still have questions? Please email: VO at SMVoice dot info
Ready to move forward? Great to hear!
1) Navigate to the order button, and select the option that best matches the length of your voiceover to get an instant quote. Check out, or put down a deposit.
After checkout, you’ll receive an email request for your finalized script.
If your script isn’t finalized yet, that’s OK! You can still complete checkout now and send in your script when it’s ready.
2) When your script is received, you’ll get an email notification.
If you put down a deposit, you’ll get a notification of the rest of your balance due.
If you paid in full, great! You’re all set.
3) When your voiceover is ready, you’ll receive it by email delivery.
You’ll have the opportunity to review it, provide feedback and request any changes that may be needed.
4) If no changes are necessary, that’s it! We’re all done.
If changes are requested, we’ll work to correct any errors and get the voiceover ready for you to use in your project.
Questions? You can always email me at VO at SMVoice dot info – Thank you so much!
✰ I look forward to helping you bring your next audio project to life! ✰